Call for Entries! 2014 Student Artist Exhibit at Snow Horse Art Gallery. Open to all High School Students in the Davis School District.
The Davis Arts Council is welcoming submissions for the upcoming Davis Arts Council 2014 Student Artist Exhibit at the Snow Horse Art Gallery (located at the Davis Conference Center).
- Type of exhibit: juried
- Eligibility: sophomores, juniors & seniors from all Davis County high schools.
- Submissions: only framed AND matted, ready-to-hang 2D artwork that complies with minimum size and hanging hardware requirements (see registration form)
- Entries due: Thursday, Jan 18 – 5pm to 7pm
Snow Horse Art Gallery at the Davis Conference Center
1651 North 700 West
Layton, Utah 84041
- Exhibit opening: Friday, Jan 24 – 7:00 p.m.
- Exhibit closing: Thursday, Feb 20 – 5pm to 7pm pick up photos (any photos not picked up at this time will be donated/sold)
- Entry fee: $5.00 for each piece
- Awards: 1st $500 /2nd $300 / 3rd $200 & Honorable Mention (photography will be judged along with artwork)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit www.davisarts.org or call 801.546.8575